Technology and College and Career Readiness
Our job is to help you meet your educational and career goals. The teachers and the Educational Advisor are available to help you deal with situations that may be preventing you from reaching your goals.
The teachers will prepare you for the subjects on the GED or HiSET test: writing, math, social studies, science, and reading
The Advisor helps students:
- Identify their skills and interests
- Develop education and career goals
- Create a resume
- Connect with regional businesses and colleges (workshops, guest speakers)
- Practice interviewing skills
The Technology Coordinator teaches a weekly technology lesson in every class. Technology lessons include:
- Google Drive Suite
- Website Design
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Presentations: infographics, PowerPoint, video slideshows
We also have a staffed Learning Center with drop-in hours for students to receive extra help, or access the computers for digital learning.